- Excited to see Prevoty at FinDEVr New York on March 21 & 22. Check out our interview.
- Lights! Camera! Action! Demo Videos from FinovateEurope Now Available.
- BlueVine Lands $75 Million Line of Credit.
Around the web
- Yoyo marks 10 millionth transaction milestone.
- Jack Henry & Associates‘ Symitar division unveils its account opening self-service hub, SymApp.
- New APIs from Citi to help clients access network with existing treasury applications. See Citi at FinDEVr New York in March.
- Credit Union of Southern California ($1.2 billion) chooses Fiserv’s Architect digital banking platform.
- SuiteBox introduces multi-signing of document functionality to its digital workspace technology platform.
- Ledger releases the Nano S firmware 1.3.
- Stoneham Bank to leverage Insuritas to launch insurance agency platform to drive fee income.
- Report highlights Urban FT, Misys, Kony, Backbase, Infosys, Cachet Financial Solutions, and Nymbus, as key digital banking players.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.