- NatWest, RBS to Offer Clients Business Banking Solutions from FreeAgent.
- Card-Linked Offers Consolidates: Edo Interactive Acquired by Augeo.
- Dwolla Raises Capital, Relaunches Access API.
Around the web
- Persia International Bank chooses core banking technology from Temenos.
- Kensho Technologies CEO Daniel Nadler weighs in on cybersecurity in the Age of Trump.
- Rabobank to deploy UP Immediate Payments from ACI Worldwide.
- Asset manager Schroders picks Capriza to help drive digital transformation.
- Stuart Frankel of Narrative Science writes about bots and advanced natural language generation technology in Harvard Business Review.
- De Surinaamsche Bank expands relationship with Fiserv to deepen core banking
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.