- Finovate Debuts: Moonraft Innovation Labs
- Fintech Trending: Blockchain Building Blocks for 2017
Around the web
- Huron Community Bank of Michigan to leverage Insuritas to launch insurance agency.
- PayPal partners with Discover.
- Experian partners with reporting and analytics platform dv01 to enable dv01 clients to access to richer borrower credit attributes.
- FIS teams with Verifone to enable consumers to pay at the point of sale using loyalty points linked to a credit or debit card.
- Business Insider names Gusto, App Annie, and BlueVine as 3 startups to bet your career on in 2017.
- Token announces strategic partnership with VirtusaPolaris.
- TransferTo to provide bridge linking between EcoCash and Mama Money mobile money services.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.