- “Roots Rock: eMoney Advisor Reports Breakout Revenue Metrics for 2016″
- Check out this week’s “FinDEVr APIntelligence”
- “Nubank Raises $80 Million in Series D Funding”
- “Finovate Debuts: Agreement Express Helps Advisers Offer Non-Intrusive Onboarding”
Around the web
- Nostrum CFO Neil Warman re-elected to Confederation of British Industry (CBI) regional board.
- Qumram wins 2016 Private Banking International (PBI) award for Outstanding Front-End Digital Solutions Provider.
- Ovum recognizes Backbase as digital banking platform market leader.
- Comarch partners with TrustWeaver to make e-invoicing cross-border compliant.
- True Potential listed in the Deloitte Technology Fast 500 EMEA for the fourth consecutive year.
- Fundable profiles DAVO’s funding since its 2011 launch and its milestone of 800 clients.
- Orca Money interviews Scalable Capital CEO Adam French.
- Luxoft wins Best Enterprise Systems Integrator in Constellation Research’s 2016 Enterprise Awards.
- Zopa takes home two awards at the AltFi Awards and wins Best P2P Lending Platform at the F5 Awards.
- InComm partners with MOL Global to launch PlayStation Network prepaid products to be distributed through 7-Eleven stores in Indonesia.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.