- Lendio Raises $20 Million in New Funding to Help Finance Small Businesses
- Motif Investing Partners with Pacific Life to Offer Cause-Based Investing.
- In Partnership with Equifax, Zumigo Further Protects Merchants.
- Bank Innovation’s Coolest Brands of 2015 Features Finovate Alums.
- Printer Giant Lexmark to Acquire Kofax for $1 Billion.
Around the Web:
- ShopKeep POS acquires payment processing startup, Payment Revolution.
- Financial Guard and FutureAdvisor are featured as alternatives in a Bloomberg column on “breaking up with your expensive adviser.”
- Bank Innovation column on “InsuranceTech” and Fintech 1,000 lists Insuritas.
- Opentabs integrates with PayPal to power its mobile app order-ahead services.
- PYMNTS: Monitise takes itself off the market. CEO steps down.
- Billhighway awarded Silver Stevie Award for Innovation in Customer Service in the Financial Services Industry category. It is the second win for Billhighway since 2013.
- Dexterity Ventures (Place2Give) bolsters team with new CMO, Product Manager, Developer, and Office Assistant.
- The FinTech Blog interviews Eli Broverman, Co-Founder and COO of Betterment.
- Fiserv, TD Bank Group, Intuit, and PayPal rank among Forbes’ list of Americas’ Best employers.
- SocietyOne appoints former Investec Group chief lending officer, Simon Schwarz, as new COO.
- Ad Age highlights how BancVue seeks to level the playing field for community banks.
- Rippleshot joined fellow winners of the Chicago Innovation Awards in ringing the closing bell at the Nasdaq on Monday.
- BankNXT looks at the rise of marketplace lending platforms including Finovate alums Lending Club and OnDeck.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.