- Darwinex Unveils Mobile App for Android
- Two P2P Sharing Economy Players Team Up–Airbnb and Zopa
Around the web
- Fidor Bank teams up with Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank to launch first community-based digital bank in the region.
- Bank of Ireland to deploy UniversalSuite core banking solution from Temenos.
- Jack Henry & Associates collaborates with Visa to accelerate P2P payments to debit cards.
- Sberbank and MasterCard launch Apple Pay on Russian market.
- Bluefin Announces Issuance of Patent on Decryption as a Service.
- Eurogiro and TransferTo join forces to link mobile money with 500,000 bank and postal branches.
- PayPal promotes Braintree’s William Ready to chief operating officer.
- Commercial Bank of Texas hires Insuritas to launch insurance agency.
- Cachet Partners with Viamericas to Provide Mobile International Money Transfers
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.