- FinovateFall: Mapping the Future of Fintech Today
- Payworks Raises $4.5 Million Series A
- Mastercard Says “Me Too” to Visa’s PayPal Partnership
Around the web
- Top Image Systems Signs Two Accounts Payable Automation Deals Valued at Over $480,000
- EU-based mobile payments company SumUp achieves profitability.
- Let’s Talk Payments interviews Boku CEO Jon Prideaux.
- ACI Worldwide brings UP Retail Payments to Erste Bank Hungary.
- Braintree to offer Visa Checkout.
- ayondo relaunches website with new design and features to improve trading experience.
- TransferWise announces tripling of revenues in first public annual report.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.