- Slice Launches Smart Shopping Assistant Extension for Chrome
- SelfScore Raises $7 Million to Bring Credit to International Students
- Check out our latest round of FinovateFall Sneak Peeks featuring:
Around the web
- Temenos to provide core banking solutions for international microfinance specialist, Microcred.
- US Bank Wealth Management to launch automated investing courtesy of new partnership with FutureAdvisor.
- Entersekt brings its Transakt technology to the Middle East in collaboration with IST Networks.
- Fortune follows CBW Bank’s journey.
- Lighter Capital launches $25 million AppExchange Fund for Salesforce partners building AppExchange apps.
- Crowdfund Insider interviews Rob Frohwein, Kabbage CEO and co-founder.
- Xero named most-loved accounting software for second year in a row.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.