- Polly Portfolio Launches Investment Chatbot for Facebook Messenger
- Check out this week’s FinDEVr APIntelligence.
- Zopa Taps Ronen Benchetrit for CTO
- Sezzle Adds Former PayPal Executives as Advisers
- Actiance Now Supports Compliance for Instagram
Around the web
- Boku expands carrier billing service with new partnerships in Germany.
- NCR and Wells Fargo partner to develop next-generation ATM technology.
- Mizuho Financial Group to pilot Ripple for cross-border payments.
- NICE Actimize teams up with Tableau Software to combine business intelligence with financial crime-compliance technology.
- IB Times features BehavioSec.
- True Potential opens multi-asset portfolios to adviser market.
- Lendio partners with Townsquare to promote its alternative small business financing solutions.
- Misys relocates Texas office from Richardson to Plano to expand operations.
- CardFlight reports that more than 64% of its merchants are now EMV-enabled, more than 3x the national average.
- TechCrunch features Lighter Capital.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.