- ID.me Raises $3 Million in New Venture Debt Funding
- Alt-Credit Score Startup, Aire, Raises $1.1 Million.
Around the Web:
- Polish & Slavic Federal Credit Union chooses online banking platform from ACI Worldwide.
- Finextra’s Future Money Focus interviews Thomas DeLuca, CEO of Advanced Merchant Payments.
- BBC column on Technology of Business features Azimo, Currency Cloud, CurrencyFair, and TransferWise in a discussion on the currency transfer business.
- Forbes.com profiles Singapore-based Fastacash.
- PYMNTS features ThreatMetrix’s latest whitepaper.
- Shentel integrates InComm’s CashTie API to facilitate bill pay at retail locations.
- Financial Planning features FutureAdvisor’s freemium model.
- Expensify launches new policy editor design.
- Forbes features OnDeck Capital as one of three lesser-known strategies to secure business financing.
- Bluefin Payment Systems to power payment processing for Clubworx software platform.
- Cloud Lending Solutions announces agreement with BDO Solutions to bring its non-bank online lending platform to East Africa.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.