- “Token Facilitates PSD2 Compliance with New Payment Network”
- “CrowdFlower Closes on a $10 Million Round Led by Microsoft”
- “Splitit Launches Shopify Plugin”
- “Finovate Debuts: IBM’s Wealth Management Solution Gives Advisers an Edge”
- “MOX Pay from Malauzai is First to Unveil RDC as Payment Option”
- “Flybits Earns Gartner Cool Vendor Recognition in its Platform-as-a-Service 2016 Report”
Around the web
- Xero integrates with Wells Fargo.
- TechCrunch: Dashlane launches a password-management tool for the enterprise.
- AppsTechNews chats with Kony CTO Bill Bodin on the pace of enterprise app change.
- “Kabbage Named a CNBC Top Disruptor”
- Benzinga profiles Betterment CEO Jon Stein.
- Me/CU to deploy account-processing platform and digital banking suite from Fiserv.
- Insuritas to power insurance solution for Patelco CU.
- NICE Actimize teams up with Mphasis to provide anti-fraud, enterprise risk, and compliance solutions.
- Volate Technologies launches solution for “plug and play” integration with Ripple.
- ACI Worldwide partners with U.K.-based Raphaels Bank to provide access to the Faster Payments Scheme.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.