- “Ripple’s New Partnership Lets Banks Test Blockchain and Ripple Integration”
- “Seven Alums Make the Fortune 500 List“
- “Quantopian Adds Chief Investment, Compliance Officers Ahead of Opening Fund to Public”
- “UpGuard Brings Better Vulnerability Detection to ServiceNow”
Around the web
- Kasasa partners with AudioEye to offer accessibility for community banks.
- Zopa customers have borrowed $72 million+ this year for home improvement, a 54% increase in home improvement loans compared to the same period last year.
- Ripple launches blockchain pilot program in partnership with Expertus.
- Banking Technology reports that Temenos is nearing a core banking software deal with Iran’s Ayandeh Bank (Future Bank).
- Fiserv earns a spot in Newsweek’s 2016 Green Ranking, which evaluates corporate environmental performance.
- Google’s Economic Impact report profiles Onovative.
- HousingWire reports: Mason-McDuffie Mortgage announces partnership with tech company Blend.
- B2B Nation HR interviews PayActiv CEO Safwan Shah.
- Infoworld feature on AI shares insights from OutsideIQ CEO Dan Adamson.
- DigSouth highlights DoubleNet Pay and WealthForge in its look at fintech startups from the American South.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.