- “San Francisco Times Recognizes Credit Karma as Best Fintech Company”
Around the web
- Markit partners with BitSight Technologies to enhance its Know Your Third Party (KY3P) platform.
- Coinbase launches Buy widget to create a better Bitcoin buying experience.
- PYMNTS features Klarna.
- Wipro open sources its big data solution, Big Data Ready Enterprise (BDRE).
- itBit publishes its Bitcoin OTC Market Recap for March.
- American Banker looks at the relationship between EyeVerify and Wells Fargo.
- Money Q&A reviews Wall Street Survivor.
- AltFi investigates how the loan-validation expertise of Global Debt Registry might help the P2p lending market.
- Q2 subscribes to FI Navigator’s cloud-based mobile banking module.
- Top Image Systems delivers $100,000 eFLOW project to subsidiary of a national postal service group in Asia-Pacific.
- Barron’s features Student Loan Genius and PayActiv as employee benefits aimed at millennials.
- Xero featured as one of first New & Notable Apps on Google Apps Marketplace.
- SF Business Times features CEO Talbott Roche of Blackhawk.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account