- “Robo-advisor Blooom Reaches $300 Million in Assets”
- “Finovate Alums Earn Top Honors at 2016 Benzinga Fintech Awards”
- “Finovate Debuts: Fintonic’s Mobile Banking Offers Products that Matter”
- “NYMBUS Acquires R. C. Olmstead to Enhance Core Data Processing”
- “Dashlane Unveils Redesigned App for iPhone and iPad”
- “Praesidio Rebrands as DefenseStorm”
Around the web
- Lighter Capital brings on Jacob Colker as chief marketing officer.
- The WSJ calls PayPal “the new face of banking.”
- “Fragmob and CardFlight Announce Integrated Partnership”
- Tradeshift and kompany partner to automate KYC & KYB verifications.
- Tech Hunter looks at how the integration of CustomerXPs Clari5 with Oracle Database In-Memory benefits banks.
- ACI Worldwide to launch its e-commerce payments solution, Up eCommerce Payments.
- Misys joins Banking Industry Architecture Network (BIAN) to help create a global banking IT standard.
- Meniga to power new PFM option for CSOB group.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account