- “Big Blue Backs Mobile Banking in Rural China”
- “BRIDGEi2i Closes Series A Funding Round”
- “NICE Funding! CallVU Raises $3 Million”
- “Check out this week’s FinDEVr APIntelligence”
- “Ping Identity Acquired by Vista Equity Partners”
Around the web
- “Check Point Named Leader for Vision and Execution in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Firewalls”
- Disrupt Africa features Entersekt.
- Boku brings mobile carrier billing to U.K. sports and entertainment venues.
- Thomson Reuters launches FX benchmark service.
- Monitise no longer plans to sell its marketing content business Markco Media.
- “Jack Henry & Associates and Inlet Partner to Bring Enhanced eBill Functionality to 4,000 Financial Institutions”
- Wealthfront introduces its 529 College Savings Plan.
- Intelligent Environments teams up with Queen’s University Belfast’s Centre for Secure Information Technologies (CSIT).
- Wall Street Journal features Tuition.io in a look at how employers are providing low-cost loans to employees.
- Ally Financial announces completion of TradeKing acquisition.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account