- “Social Trading Company ayondo Appoints New CFO Prior to Reverse Takeover IPO”
- “FinovateSpring Demo Videos Now Online“
- “Ignite Sales Taps Ex-Fiserv SVP as New CEO”
- “VoicePIN Launches New SaaS Model for SMEs”
- “Realty Mogul Reaches $200 Million in Funded Real Estate Transactions”
Around the web
- Markit adds Federal Republic of Germany to derivatives trade-management service.
- FIS introduces Banking by Appointment with TimeTrade.
- Zopa partners with UNSHACKLED.com to offer cell phone financing.
- RegTech event sponsored by BBVA features presentation by Ayasdi.
- Infosys wins five-year contract with Commerzbank.
- Temenos welcomes new core banking client, BMO Asia Pacific.
- Fiserv adds ten years to its loan processing, private-label credit partnership with John Deere Financial.
- Buzz Points and Xtend partner to provide new loyalty rewards program to credit unions.
- Bloomberg features TradeSafe, a distributed ledger from Standard Chartered and DBS Group that uses Ripple.
- eSignLive unveils new UX featuring responsive design.
- TechCrunch column on APIs features Signifyd, Plaid, and Twilio.
- The Law of Startups interviews B.J. Lackland, Lighter Capital CEO.
- WorkFusion earns recognition from Gartner in its “Cool Vendors in Smart Machines” 2016 report.
- Guardian Analytics introduces a certification program to help fraud examiners become familiar with the Guardian Analytics platform.
- Crowdfund Insider interviews Emmanuel Marot, LendingRobot CEO.
- Comarch launches prototype of wealth management app for virtual reality.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.