- “Money Transfer Company Azimo Pulls in $15 Million in Strategic Funds from Rakuten”
- “From Billpay to Blockchain: The Themes of FinovateSpring”
- “Finovate Debuts: myInvenio Turns Data Analysis into Process Intelligence”
- “GreenKey Technologies Names Richard Garnier as Chief Revenue Officer”
Around the web
- Klarna moves beyond ecommerce to service brick-and-mortar retail shops.
- CSI GlobalVCard partners with Cambridge Global Payments for x-border payment solution.
- Pershing selects Invesco-owned Jemstep, SigFig as roboadviser partners.
- OurCrowd interviews BioCatch CEO Eyal Goldwerger. Check out OurCrowd at FinovateSpring next week.
- OnDeck, Kabbage, and CAN Capital team up to form the “Innovative Lending Platform Association.”
- Misys wins Best Portfolio Management Software Provider in HFM European Services Awards for 2016.
- Thomson Reuters unveils new version of its ONESOURCE tax solution for companies doing business in Brazil.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.