- “Mitek Partners with Harland Clarke to Improve RDC Security”
- “Pindrop Raises $75 Million for Phone-printing Authentication”
- Check our our latest round of Sneak Peeks for FinovateEurope:
Around the web
- Gate City Bank ($1.9 billion in assets) chooses DNA core account processing platform from Fiserv.
- Powered by FIS, the Venture Center is now accepting applications for its VC Fintech accelerator.
- Venmo adds in-app merchant payments.
- Algomi wins Risk Magazine’s “Trading Technology Product of the Year for the Buy-Side” for a second year in a row.
- Experian enhances Small Business Credit Share program.
- Credit Karma surpasses milestone: serves 50 million users who use Credit Karma to manage $3 trillion in debt.
- Check Point releases new hardware to address cyber security and protection.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.