- “Rippleshot Raises $1.2 Million in Round Led by KGC Capital”
- “SocietyOne Offering Car Loans to Uber Drivers in Australia”
Around the web
- Xero adds two-step authentication to its accounting platform.
- CAN Capital teams up with iPayment to help SMEs get access to working capital.
- Let’s Talk Payments features Klarna, Holvi, BehavioSec, Trustly, Meniga, and Tink in a roundup of top Nordic fintech startups. Remember FinovateEurope 2016 comes to London on February 9 and 10.
- “Check Point Names Julie Parrish as Chief Marketing Officer”
- MyBankTracker names Mint, SmartyPig, Lending Club, Coinbase, and Loyal3 on its list of companies every millennial should know about.
- “ayondo CEO Robert Lempka Explains Innovative Trading Solutions Live on CNBC Asia”
- TechCrunch looks at TransferWise’s growth.
- PaymentEye interviews Daniel Abrahams, CEO and co-founder of CurrencyTransfer.com.
- Bankless Times talks with Encap Security CEO Thomas Bostrøm Jørgensen on current trends in authentication technology.
- PrivatBank announces support for bitcoin payments.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account