- AlwaysOn’s OnFinance Top 100 Features 30 Finovate Alums
- SaveUp Purchased by Chicago-Area Entrepreneur Paul J. Burt
Around the Web
- Turk Ekonomi Bankasi (TEB) launches digital banking service developed by Monitise.
- Dragon Wealth earns spot in Startupbootcamp FinTEch’s inaugural Singapore program.
- Ayeyarwady Bank (AYA Bank) to deploy Bankworld ATM platform from CR2.
- Virtual Piggy hires Viant Capital to provide financial advice on strategic options.
- MasterCard presents its PFM “in-reach” benefits-platform to help issuers engage millennials.
- iQuantifi teams up with MTSU Jones College of Business to produce inaugural Millennial Money Mindset Survey.
- Motif updates its iPhone app to enable search-and-browse capability of motif catalogues directly from the app.
- FreeAgent launches first iOS app to help manage invoices and expenses on the go.
- PYMNTS features predictions from Blackhawk Network, Bluefin Payments, CashStar, Experian, FIS, Fiserv, and SimplyTapp.
- Xero Denver named Top Workplace by Denver Post.
- American Banker examines how Malauzai is helping small banks get a head start on Apple Watch.
- PayPal confirms bitcoin acceptance option in SEC filing.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.