- “Hip Pocket Introduces its New PFM Solution, Hip Money“
- “FinDEVr Newcomer Praesidio Rakes in $3 Million Investment”
Around the web
- Cachet Financial Solutions to deploy its Select Mobile Money platform with a global payment solutions provider seeking U.S. expansion.
- Currency Cloud launches its Payment Engine Two API to enable faster payments and greater scalability.
- D+H Global PayPlus teams up with Ripple, integrating its payment-services hub with Ripple’s distributed-ledger technology.
- Thomson Reuters announces content update to its Checkpoint Catalyst FASB reporting solution.
- Ahead of its impending IPO, Worldpay firms up IPO price range.
- Self Lender names MX as one of three startups “absolutely crushing it” in fintech.
- Wealthfront lists App Annie, Avalara, Credit Karma, and Twilio on its list of career-launching companies.
- Expensify launches new integration features for Xero.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.