- Content Capture Innovator Ephesoft Allies with Grant Thornton.
- Gusto Raises $200 Million with $3.8 Billion Valuation.
Around the web
- TD Ameritrade offers voice-activated investing technology.
- NIIT Technologies’ revenue grew 16+% YoY, and its after-tax profit increased 2% YoY.
- Scalable Capital partners with Futurae to add multi-factor authentication technology into its investment platform.
- LoanScorecard goes live with its Bank Statement Analyzer tool.
- Betterment adds savings and checking accounts to its offerings.
- U.K. neobank revverbank to deploy cloud banking technology from Finastra.
- CardFlight partners with PAX Technology to make SwipeSimple terminal available to clients on the PAX A920 and PAX A80.
- Australia’s Volt Bank teams up with FIS to power its mobile and card payment services.
- Alterna Bank unveils its new advanced digital platform, Forge, powered by Backbase.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.