- “CTO Talk with Eugene Marinelli, CTO of Blend“
- “Nubank Raises $80 Million in Series D Funding”
The latest from FinDEVr Silicon Valley presenters
- Aerospike announces 100% year-over-year bookings growth.
- NuData Security partners with Arvato Financial Solutions to combat fraud and enable a smoother customer experience.
- Worldpay appoints Ruth Prior COO.
- InComm partners with MOL Global to launch PlayStation Network prepaid products to be distributed through 7-Eleven stores in Indonesia.
- Commerce Bank chooses Temenos to upgrade core deposit banking system.
- Token signs memorandum of understanding (MoU) with Fidor Bank for digital payments.
- PYMNTS.com interviews Nick Thomas, cofounder of Finicity, in the wake of his company’s latest funding round.
- Arxan Technologies wins six industry IoT security awards.
- Temenos‘ MarketPlace receives the Banking Technology Readers’ Choice Award for “Best emerging/innovative technology product/service” at the Annual Banking Technology Awards.
- InComm expands partnership with Target Australia to offer gift cards in stores and online.
- PayPal teams up with Citibank, FIS to expand cross-channel presence.
Stay current on daily news from the fintech developer community! Follow FinDEVr on Twitter.