- “Prosper’s BillGuard Unlocks Premium Features for All Users.
- “Zopa Partners with Equifax, Boosting its Risk-profiling Capabilities”
Around the web
- Ledger launches developer edition of hardware wallet.
- Jack Henry’s ProfitStars now has 20+ institutions that have implemented Gladiator Hosted Network Solutions.
- RTN FCU to power its insurance agency with Insuritas.
- InComm plans Atlanta expansion, will add 200 employees.
- TransferTo joins with Continental Money to bring remittance services to Kenya.
- Bankless Times features Bento for Business and its solution for helping small businesses control employee spending.
- Marx Noctor of Arxan explains the importance of protecting apps “down to the source code” in CBR Online.
- Business2Community features Expensify and DocuSign in its list of nine apps to help you run your business on the go. See DocuSign at FinovateEurope 2016 in London.
- Adelaide Now profiles small-business lender Spotcap. Join Spotcap in London for FinovateEurope 2016.
- Mobile ID World looks at the reception to EyeVerify’s mobile app.
- Tradier reaches milestone: 100 financial services firms are now directly integrated with Tradier’s brokerage platform.
- eWise reports 2015 growth.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.