- itBit Raises $25 Million, Earns New York State Trust Charter Ahead of Finovate Debut Next Week in San Jose
Around the web
- The Fiscal Times features Wealthfront, Betterment, Personal Capital, FutureAdvisor, SigFig, and Motif Investing in a column on the rise of the robo-adviser.
- FierceFinanceIT highlights Lending Club and Prosper in its look at growing investment in P2P lenders by Wall Street.
- Version 3.5 of Wallaby Financial’s new Android app provides ambient alerts to help consumers save on gasoline.
- MiiCard CEO James Varga quoted in a column on Edinburgh’s tech pioneers.
- CAN Capital reaches milestone of $5 billion in working capital facilitated through its platform.
- Report on fintech in The Economist references Lending Club among key disruptors.
- Nokia partners with Checkpoint for telco cloud security.
- MyECheck completes acquisition and integration of Seergate.
- Yodlee adds LearnVest acquirer, Northwestern Mutual, as client.
- Javelin Strategy & Research lists 4 trends to watch at Finovate next week. Come see them unfold live at FinovateSpring 12/13 May.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.