- The Telegraph features SigFig and Motif Investing in its list of the 10 best apps for new investors.
- Geek News Central takes a look at IDKEY from Sonavation.
- PostConnect to deploy customer communications management technology from GMC Software Technology.
- Heckyl Technologies chooses Gurpreet Sidana for President-Sales.
- Tom’s Guide column on identity theft quotes Adam Levin of IDTheft911.
- American Banker reports: Green Dot to start offering credit lines to its customers.
- MyECheck to acquire Seergate.
- Financial Post features Nymi.
- TechVibes: “Trulioo Launches $100,000 Developer Fund to Support Financial Inclusion Efforts”
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.