A look at the companies demoing live at FinovateAsia on November 7 and 8 in Hong Kong. Pick up your tickets today and save your spot.
Kript is a decentralized mobile application designed to help invest in crypto assets.
- Investment in cryptocurrencies and ICOs
- Personalized insights about the crypto-market and the potential price of the crypto-assets
- Building and management of the crypto-portfolio
Why it’s great
Kript is a multi-blockchain platform that implements a service function — a community for like-minded people, informational services, personalized support, and advice.
Philip Joslin, Director
Joslin has been working in the financial services industry– brokerage and exchange and risk management– for over 20 years in Europe and Asia Pacific.
- Swych Introduces Themed, Multi-Currency, Digital Gifting Options.
- Persado Unveils Persado One, Lands $30 Million Credit Facility from Silicon Valley Bank.
- Personetics Leverages AI to Help Chip Away at Student Loan Crisis.
- Two-Time Best of Show Winner Finn.ai Raises $3 Million in New Funding.
- Check out Sneak Peeks of upcoming FinovateAsia demos:
Around the web
- Actiance launches Safe Landing Program to ensure continuous compliance for stranded CA data protection customers.
- PayNearMe helps NYC residents and visitors pay parking tickets with cash.
- Mitek partners with handwriting-based biometric authentication service Asignio to deliver IDaaS solution.
- Revolut announces plans to expand to Singapore.
- Zafin launches digital origination platform and partner ecosystem, Zafin Origin.
- Klarna expands partnership with Arcadia, adding new payment solutions.
- Yoyo Wallet reaches processing milestone of more than 1.75 million transactions per month.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.