- Klarna Rakes in $20 Million in Fall Funding Round
- Check out this week’s sneak peek of FinovateAsia demos:
Around the web
- Entrust Datacard named Employer of Excellence.
- Ayondo expands B2B offering in Asia with a new white label deal.
- Tradeshift appoints Silicon Valley veteran as its First CLO, CCO.
- eToro cuts crypto costs to support mass adoption.
- Roostify announces bidirectional integration with Ellie Mae’s Encompass digital mortgage solution.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.
A look at the companies demoing live at FinovateAsia on October 29 and 30, 2018 in Hong Kong. Register today and save your spot.
DepositBook is a wholesale deposit marketplace that connects institutional and corporate depositors with banks globally.
- Offers an open banking platform revolutionizing the wholesale deposits markets
- Grants depositors access to special interest rates with one central account
- Allows banks to raise liabilities at no additional costs
Why it’s great
DepositBook’s deposit marketplace creates a win-win for all stakeholders. Banks can raise funding with global depositors who discover the best rates and transact through a central account in a seamless manner.
Siddharth Bhandari, CEO
Bhandari is the founder CEO of DepositBook. He has been a career banker for over 20 years, holding leadership positions globally. Bhandari has a Masters degree in Finance from the London School of Economics.
Samir Rajpurkar, CTO and Co-founder
Rajpurkar has 25+ years of experience in banking and technology. He was formerly Regional Head of Technology at Standard Chartered Bank (SCB), where he was responsible for managing technology services.