- San Diego County Credit Union launches Cardlytics’ card-linked marketing platform.
- Newfination: Bill Harris talks about Personal Capital’s new funding round and the issue of continuity.
- SecureKey’s briidge.net DNA security software and authentication service have been integrated with MasterCard’s MasterPass.
- BellaDati selects Chicago as its U.S. Headquarters.
- CEO and co-founder of OpenCoin, Chris Larsen, writes about Bitcoin and “the future of money.”
- Mint, BudgetPulse listed among budgeting options in column on digitizing your finances.
- DigitalMailer signs technology and marketing partnership with CoreTrack.
- Locaid closes $4 million funding round.
- DeviceFidelity partners with Susan G. Komen Dallas County via moneto Prepaid MasterCard program.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.