- “Roots Rock: eMoney Advisor Reports Breakout Revenue Metrics for 2016″
- Check out this week’s “FinDEVr APIntelligence”
- “Nubank Raises $80 Million in Series D Funding”
- “Finovate Debuts: Agreement Express Helps Advisers Offer Non-Intrusive Onboarding”
Around the web
- Nostrum CFO Neil Warman re-elected to Confederation of British Industry (CBI) regional board.
- Qumram wins 2016 Private Banking International (PBI) award for Outstanding Front-End Digital Solutions Provider.
- Ovum recognizes Backbase as digital banking platform market leader.
- Comarch partners with TrustWeaver to make e-invoicing cross-border compliant.
- True Potential listed in the Deloitte Technology Fast 500 EMEA for the fourth consecutive year.
- Fundable profiles DAVO’s funding since its 2011 launch and its milestone of 800 clients.
- Orca Money interviews Scalable Capital CEO Adam French.
- Luxoft wins Best Enterprise Systems Integrator in Constellation Research’s 2016 Enterprise Awards.
- Zopa takes home two awards at the AltFi Awards and wins Best P2P Lending Platform at the F5 Awards.
- InComm partners with MOL Global to launch PlayStation Network prepaid products to be distributed through 7-Eleven stores in Indonesia.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.
A look at the companies demoing live to 1,500+ fintech professionals on 8/9 September 2016. Register today.
Agreement Express allows financial institutions to design and execute consistent, automated onboarding experiences, while providing deep analytics that enable proactive and personalized client advice.
- Fully automates client experiences across multiple lines of business
- Utilizes client data to improve and evolve rich customer experiences
- Supports FI’s digitalization initiatives
Why it’s great
Agreement Express is the only end-to-end platform to provide faster, smarter, easier onboarding for all financial institutions.
Mike Gardner, CEO
Gardner is a 20-year veteran of the software industry. He has led Agreement Express to become one of the most respected onboarding automation platforms in the financial services industry.
Andrew Grocholski, Account Executive
Grocholski is a seasoned professional in the SaaS industry. He has worked with large financial institutions to help them implement systems that improve business operations.
- Slice Launches Smart Shopping Assistant Extension for Chrome
- SelfScore Raises $7 Million to Bring Credit to International Students
- Check out our latest round of FinovateFall Sneak Peeks featuring:
Around the web
- Temenos to provide core banking solutions for international microfinance specialist, Microcred.
- US Bank Wealth Management to launch automated investing courtesy of new partnership with FutureAdvisor.
- Entersekt brings its Transakt technology to the Middle East in collaboration with IST Networks.
- Fortune follows CBW Bank’s journey.
- Lighter Capital launches $25 million AppExchange Fund for Salesforce partners building AppExchange apps.
- Crowdfund Insider interviews Rob Frohwein, Kabbage CEO and co-founder.
- Xero named most-loved accounting software for second year in a row.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.