When you think about it, what’s cooler than being named to a Who’s Who list in the world of digital identities?
One World Identity, an independent identity research and strategy company that specializes in cybersecurity, digital commerce, and risk management, published its roster of the Top 100 Influencers in Identity this week. This year, 20 Finovate alums made the cut. The individual influencers – as well as the companies they work for- are listed below.
As with last year’s roster, this year’s list was compiled by taking nominations submitted via Twitter, LinkedIn, and at oneworldidentity.com. The staff and advisory council for One World Identity whittled down the initial list of more than 1,000 nominees to a final 100.
- authenticID (FF13) Blair Cohen, Founder, CEO
- BBVA (FEU13) Francisco Gonzalez Rodriguez, Group Executive Chairman
- Civic (FS16) Vinny Lingham, Co-founder, CEO
- Coinbase (FS14) Brian Armstrong, Co-founder, CEO
- Electronic IDentification (Finovate Debut at FinovateMiddleEast 2018) Ivan Nabalon, CEO
- Experian (FF17) Kathleen Peters, SVP Product Management, Global Fraud & ID
- ID.Me (FS17) Blake Hall, Founder, CEO
- IDology (FF12) Christina Luttrell, SVP of Product, Client Solutions & Marketing
- Infosys (FEU17) Nandan Nilekani, Founder
- Juvo (FF16) Steve Polsky, Founder, CEO
- Mitek (FF17) Sarah Clark, SVP for Global Product Development
- Nudata (FS16) Michel Giasson, CEO
- Ping Identity (FEU12) Pamela Dingle, Principal Technical Architect
- Plaid (FDSF14) Zach Perret, Co-founder, CEO
- Privakey (FF17) Charles Durkin, CEO
- SecureKey Technologies (FF12) Andre Boysen, Chief Identity Officer
- Signifyd (FS13) Rajesh Ramanand, Co-founder, CEO
- ThreatMetrix (FA17) Reed Taussig, President, CEO
- Trulioo (FF16) Stephen Ufford, CEO
- Uniken (FA17) Nishant Kaushik, Chief Technology Officer
One World Identity began as a project from a group of Google employees back in 2015. The company was officially launched the following year as a way to help spur innovation and collaboration in the field of digital identities. Travis Jarae is founder and CEO.