Join us in October as our annual Asia-Pacific fintech conference returns to Singapore! FinovateAsia is one of the best ways for fintech startups and innovative industry veterans from the region and around the world to showcase their latest technologies before an audience of C-level decision-makers, venture capitalists, all-star analysts, and more.
For information on how to participate in FinovateAsia as a demoing company, partner, or sponsor, send us an e-mail and we’ll tell you everything you need to know.
Middle East and Northern Africa
- A partnership between R3 and Dubai’s platform-as-a-service company Wethaq will help digitize Islamic capital markets.
- Working capital solution provider Demica goes live with supply chain finance technology from Saudi British Bank.
- National Bank of Bahrain unveils new bulk cash deposit machines with secured with a biometric scan.
Central and Southern Asia
- BharatPe, a digital payments company based in New Delhi, raises $50 million in new funding.
- Tech Mahindra teams up with Adjoint to launch blockchain-based enterprise financial management and insurance services.
- Bangalore-based fintech CRED announces $120 million funding round.
Latin America and the Caribbean
- Mexican online lender Credijusto announces $42 million investment from Goldman Sachs and Point72 Ventures.
- Brazilian online personal loan platform REBEL raises $42.2 million via financial loan securitization.
- Forbes interviews Nubank founder and CEO David Vélez.
- Finastra taps Wissam Khoury as new head of its Asia Pacific (APAC) team.
- Flywire partners with Vietnam Prosperity Bank to simplify international tuition payments for Vietnamese students.
- Avaloq appoints Imad Abou Haidar as its new Head of Asia.
- South Africa’s Nomanini inks $4 million deal with Standard Bank.
- Brink News looks at the “game-changing” potential of fintech in sub-Saharan Africa.
- SME financing solution provider Nvoicia takes top honors at Seedstars Ghana competition.
Central and Eastern Europe
- Tremend Software Consulting announces strategic partnership with Mastercard Romania.
- CIO of AXA Poland Oliver Schemberg talks about the “people-led strategy” behind the success of its digital transformation.
- SumUp opens new office in Vilnius, Lithuania.