After the final demos wrapped up on two fintech-packed days at FinovateSpring 2013, the audience voted for their favorite demos to ultimately decide who would be named Best of Show. The overall top five took home the trophies.
The winners (in alphabetical order):
We’ll have the videos of all 72 demos posted on Finovate.com in a few weeks.
Thanks to everyone who joined the audience and came to be a part of our largest show so far. And thanks to the 77 innovators* who braved the Finovate stage.
*Five demos hosted a co-presenting company, including Visa, MasterCard, USAlliance Credit Union, Intuit, and Paydiant
Notes on methodology:
1. Only audience members NOT associated with demoing companies were eligible to vote. Finovate employees did not vote.
2. Attendees were encouraged to note their favorites during each day. At the end of the last demo, they chose their three favorites.
3. The exact written instructions given to attendees: “Please rate (the companies) on the basis of demo quality and potential impact of the innovation demoed.”
4. The five companies appearing on the highest percentage of submitted ballots were named Best of Show.
5. Go here for a list of previous Best of Show winners.