- PayPal partners with Revel systems for its physical POS device.
- TechCrunch interviews Ping Identity Founder, Chairman, and CEO Andre Durand.
- Capitol Public Radio interviews Kabbage.
- Comarch launches mobile business banking solution in the U.K.
- Looking for an app to manage your money? USA Today suggests solutions from three Finovate alumni: Manilla, Mint, and Check.
- StreetFight features Leaf among its list of 5 mobile payment platforms with integrated marketing solutions.
- Encap announces partnership with ForgeRock to bring multifactor intelligent authentication to OpenAM.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.