- Finovate Debuts: OnlinePay.com’s Mobile Wallet Review.
Around the Web:
- Estonian Inventor profiles TransferWise.
- Wipro names Rajan Kohli to head the company’s year-old digital business unit.
- Nomis Solutions partners with Tangerine to develop new customer engagement models.
- Arxan Technologies wins finalist spot in SC Awards 2015 Europe for Best Mobile Security Solution.
- Malay Mail Online feature on rob-advisors looks at Betterment, FutureAdvisor, LearnVest, Motif Investing, Personal Capital, and Wealthfront.
- Milano Finanza reviews SecureSafe.
- Kalixa leveraging recent acquisition of PXP to transition from DTC to B2B offering.
- Zooz opens new office in London.
- Globe Street interviews Realty Mogul’s SVP of residential lending, Shea Palette.
- Xignite customers gain access to OTC Market Group’s 15-Minute Delayed Level 1 data courtesy of new agreement.
- Business Insider UK lists Blockchain as one of the 25 most exciting Bitcoin startups.
- American Banker: BBVA Compass chooses Kony for Mobile App Development.
- Top Image Systems to provide processing solutions and account automation technology to German utility.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.