- “FinDEVr San Francisco Very-Early-Bird Ticket Discount Ends Friday“
- “Finovate Debuts: 3E Software’s Teslar is a Toolbox for Credit Management”
- “New Investment in Tyfone Takes Total Capital to $12 Million”
Around the web
- FIS to purchase SunGard for $9.1 billion.
- Lending Club launches its Open Integration program, unveiling a suite of APIs for online advisers and broker-dealers.
- In Gartner’s latest report, Backbase scores twice in the top 5 for the B2C Informational and B2C Transactional use cases.
- Bluefin Payment Systems partners with EchoSat to protect point-of-sale systems from security breaches.
- Inc. ranks Kabbage as 36, WePay as 62, Prosper as 86, and Cardlytics as 88 in a list of the 5,000 fastest-growing private companies in America.
- Column in Stars and Stripes highlights CrowdFlower in discussion on micro-work.
- TradeShift to acquire Merchantry for $30 million.
- Dwolla adds two-factor authentication for full account holders.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.