- Fiserv Helps NationalLink Maximize Smart Safe Technology.
- Mastercard to Acquire Digital Commerce Fraud Fighter Ethoca.
Around the web
- Carsharing firm HyreCar leverages identity verification technology from Mitek for its mobile onboarding app.
- PayPal invests $750 million in Argentina’s e-commerce company, MercadoLibre.
- Tinkoff Bank reports 2018 highlights including launch of new mortgage app, a joint P2P money transfer offering with Sberbank, and more than 2.7 million new active credit customers.
- Best of Show winner Voleo chosen to participate in Netherlands-based fintech research program.
- ThreatMetrix teams up with Blue Turtle Technologies to help market its fraud prevention solution to customers in Africa.
- ArthaYantra wins Fintech of the Year (India) at The Asset Triple A Digital Awards.
- Stash launches Stock-Back, a rewards program to bridge banking and investing.
- Jack Henry to collaborate with the Zelle Network to launch JHA PayCenter.
- InComm expands into lottery industry with Linq3 Technologies acquisition.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.