- Thoma Bravo to Acquire Ellie Mae in $3.7 Billion Deal.
- Welcome to Day Four of FinovateEurope.
Around the web
- ACH Alert unveils its latest Payment Data Xchange (PDX) service module within its flagship Fraud Prevention HQ platform.
- Fidor Bank launches chatbot powered by Best of Show winner, Finn AI.
- Paysend to offer money transfers to bank accounts in 34 European countries.
- Zopa introduces new chairman Gordon McCallum, who will take over from co-founder Giles Andrew.
- Kentucky-based Forcht Bank partners with Fiserv to upgrade its credit card program.
- Finastra appoints Siobhan Byron as SVP and Head of Technology Enabled Managed Services (TEMS).
- Aire inks reseller agreement with Experian.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.