- Five Degrees Teams Up with ieDigital to Launch Digital Banking Portfolio.
- Sezzle’s $100 Million Line of Credit to Fuel Delayed Payment Tool.
Around the web
- LoanScorecard unveils SimpleCECL, its solution for loan-level analyses for Current Expected Credit Loss (CECL).
- Onfido wins 7th place in Deloitte’s 11 fastest growing tech companies in the U.K. roster.
- OutSystems earns recognition in two categories of the 2018 Gartner Peer Insights Customers Choice reviews: Mobile App Development Platforms and Enterprise High-Productivity Application Platform as a Service (HPaPaaS).
- Payment Ninja introduces new invoice management feature of its platform.
- Diebold Nixdorf inks Memorandum of Understanding with Europol to boost cybersecurity knowledge sharing.
- Entersekt announces plans to expand to Nordic region.
- RightCapital partners with Commonwealth.
- Onfido, Azimo, TransferWise, and Kantox earn spots on Deloitte U.K.’s Fast 50.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.