- eToro Launches GoodDollar to Reduce Income Inequality.
- Zopa Seals Series G Investment En Route to Bank Launch.
Around the web
- Privakey partners with FIDO board member Raonsecure to deliver joint solution to North America.
- Green Dot reports record Q3 revenue of $230.6 million, up 14% from $201.6 million in Q3 2017.
- Cardlytics expands U.S. Travel and Entertainment division with new appointment.
- UOB’s Digital Bank advances customer-centric data solutions with Meniga.
- Avaloq appoints Martin Greweldinger as Group Chief Product Officer.
- LENDindex adds Centre’s USDC digital currency to its SME loan portfolio.
- TransferWise secures £65 million syndicated debt facility with NatWest, JP Morgan, and LHV Bank.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.