- DefenseStorm Forges Strategic Partnership with Alogent.
- FinovateFall 2018: Be There … In Times Square.
Around the web
- Ripple reaches milestone as its RippleNet network is now live in more than 40 countries across six continents.
- Bambu, Exate Technology, and Market IQ are among the seven startups selected for Plug and Play ADGM’s three-month accelerator program.
- AlphaPoint appoints Moishe Gubin to its board of directors.
- CallVU to provide an international credit company with biometric authentication via its digital engagement platform.
- Enveil and Payfone earn spots on the 2018 SINET 16 Innovators roster.
- Fifth Domain features Hacker One in a look at how white hat hackers could help improve voting machine security.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.