- Diebold Nixdorf Receives $650 Million Capital Commitment.
- Mint Brings User Interface into 2018.
- A Framework for Your 2019 Fintech Strategy.
- Our latest FinovateFall Sneak Peeks are up! Meet:
Around the web
- Mitek announces departure of CEO Jim DeBello.
- The SaaS Report recognizes bpm’online CEO and managing partner, Katherine Kostereva, as one of its Top 50 SaaS CEOs of 2018.
- ACI Worldwide integrates with tax filing technology firm, SPAN Enterprises.
- Modo teams up with Etihad Airways to build loyalty solution for airline industry.
- Hotel Engine integrates with Expensify.
- Vera welcomes Carlos Delatorre as CEO.
- Temenos launches Temenos Learning Community Engine.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.