- CrowdFlower Rebrands as Figure Eight to Take Advantage of Booming Interest in AI.
- Market EarlyBird Unveils Mobile App.
- Tango Card Receives $35 Million.
- Plaid Goes International.
- Personal Capital Exceeds $7 Billion AUM, Lands $15 Million Credit Extension.
Around the web
- DeepTarget and Segmint collaborate, combining Segmint’s Data Insights and DeepTarget’s cross-selling platform.
- NYMBUS wraps up 4-month conversion process for Surety Bank.
- E-Z Parking & Valet launches Passport’s PassportParking app in Greenville.
- Allied Irish Bank extends agreement with TSYS to continue processing the bank’s credit and debit card portfolios.
- Lleida.net granted 4th U.S. patent.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.