- FreeAgent Acquired by RBS.
- Finicity Announces Full Integration with BeSmartee.
- $500 Million Secondary Investment Boosts Credit Karma’s Valuation to $4 Billion.
Around the web
- Jack Henry’s banking division announces that seven banks will implement its Core Director core processing platform.
- FlexTrade to integrate Kensho into its FlexTRADER EMS real-time event feed.
- Finastra hires new Chief Product and Technology Officer, Eli Rosner.
- iSignthis subsidiary, iSignthis eMoney, forges payment aggregation agreement with American Express Australia.
- Best of Show winner Trusona joins ForgeRock’s identity management platform.
- Gartner recognizes BRIDGEi2i with an Honorable Mention in the Magic Quadrant for Data and Analytics Service Providers, Worldwide.
- Kabbage shows loan growth via the mobile channel, with 17% of all SMB loans and 15% of total dollars accessed via its platform coming through mobile.
- ITbusiness.ca features Dynamics.
- Find Biometrics interviews Deepak Dutt, president and CEO of Zighra.
- Payfone on track to authenticate 19 billion transactions for Fortune 100 clients in 2018.
- Fort Dodge Family Credit Union to implement Larky Engagement Platform.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.