Around the web
- ACI Worldwide supports cross-border e-commerce in Brazil with integration of payment processor and gateway, PagBrasil.
- Revolut is the latest fintech to apply for a European banking license.
- Fenergo teams up with Opus to improve integration of risk-relevant information in the KYC process.
- KAMCO Investment Company chooses Fusion Invest from Finastra to accelerate growth.
- Bluefin Payment Systems unveils PCI P2PE sub-listing option for users of its Decryptions as a Service (DaaS) offering, Decryptx.
- Ping Identity adds support for companies seeking PSD2, open banking compliance.
- Trustly tops €10 billion in total payment processing volume since inception.
- Q2 Holdings named to Deloitte Technology Fast 500 for second consecutive year.
- Stratumn completes a blockchain experimentation connecting 14 insurance companies in France.
- nCino debuts in top half of Deloitte’s 2017 Technology Fast 500.
- Scalable Capital hits €500 million in assets.
- Checkbook.io disrupts class action payments.
- Compass Plus assists Almazergienbank to support the issuing and acquiring of JCB cards.
- NetGuardians and Swisscom launch fraud prevention service.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.