- National Bank of Canada Joins SecureKey’s Digital Identity Network.
- P2Binvestor Launches Bank Partnership Program.
- doxo Surpasses 30,000 Payable Billers on its Platform
- Contextual Commerce Platform Omnyway Raises $12.75 Million in Series A.
Around the web
- ConnectOne Bank ($4.7 billion in assets) to deploy nCino’s Bank Operating System.
- ACI Worldwide partners with European clearing and settlement firm, STET, to bring real-time payment solution to PSPs.
- FICO reports increased accuracy of its Enterprise Security Score when it comes to predicting data breaches.
- Finastra moves its payments solution to the cloud via Microsoft Azure.
- BuyCoinNow integrates with iSignthis.
- Trusted Knight partners with eTECH Channel.
- CloudTrade and Taulia partner to enable businesses to transition to paperless invoicing.
- iSignThis’ ISXPay initiates further Australian card acquiring/processing contracts.
- BancPass announces license agreement with mobile tolling provider PayTollo.
- EFL a finalist in the 2017 MIT Inclusive Innovation Challenge.
- Datanami article on bot technology features insights from Narrative Science CEO Stuart Frankel.
- MoneyMarketing highlights SpyCloud in a look at the safety of life and pensions company data.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.