- Truphone Raises $339 Million to Fuel Global Expansion.
- Best of Show Winner Voleo and Nasdaq to Launch Equity Trading Competition.
Around the web
- New York Life launches student loan repayment program; partners with Student Loan Genius.
- NCR unveils new mPOS solution, Ring Up, designed for U.S. micro businesses.
- Invstr to offer fractional share trading via partnership with DriveWealth.
- MarketEarlybird announces availability on cloud-based workflow and collaboration platform, Symphony.
- Quadient (formerly GMC Software) expands Partner Advantage Program.
- Top Image Systems eFLOW Remit tops 50 billion transactions.
- Ondot Systems brings its card control technology to Access Softek mobile banking platform.
- Pendo launches Pendo Machine Learning Platform (PMLP).
- ICBA adds CECL Solution from ProfitStars to Preferred Service Provider Program
- Finastra adds three new CU clients
- Kony to power next-gen digital platform for NRT and Sightline.
- Pendo Systems selected by SWIFT as One of 16 Fintechs to Exhibit at SIBOS 2017.
- 35 Finovate alums named in IDC Financial Insights’ top 100 fintech rankings
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.