- Azimo Lands $20 Million in Series B Investment Led by Frog Capital
- Narrative Science Launches Quill Portfolio Review
Around the web
- INETCO teams up with Printec Partners to bring customer transaction data and analytics to FIs in Central and Eastern Europe.
- MasterCard to provide tokenization support for private-label credit cards used in digital wallets.
- Dwolla joins steering committee of Fed Fast Task Force dedicated to creating a faster payment system.
- iSignthis partners with IPGPAY Ltd., bringing online identity-verification to clients in the Asia Pacific region.
- Avalara acquires Belgium-based VAT Applications. Check out Avalara at FinDEVr on 6/7 October 2015 in San Francisco.
- Kabbage partners with UPS Capital Partners to offer more SMBs access to a loan through UPS. Kabbage will present at FinDEVr in San Francisco this 6/7 October.
- SandHill mentions SnoopWall as 1 of 5 cool, pre-VC cybersecurity startups.
- First Data launches Clover Mini for accepting Apple Pay, Android Pay, and other NFC-enabled wallets.
- Thinking Capital announces new name, visual identity and tagline.
- Insuritas partners with Gate City Bank to install insurance-agency solution in the North Dakota-based bank.
- BizEquity signs distribution agreement with Four Seasons Financial Group, a wholesale insurance and investments provider for institutional markets.
- Social Money and Sallie Mae Partner to Create New Digital Banking Solution.
- The Coin Telegraph talks open source software and fintech innovation with Quantopian.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.