- Vipera Acquires SoftTelecom for $1.5 Million
- FutureVault Appoints John D. Orr as New CEO.
- Handle Financial’s PayNearMe Partners with Blackhawk Network.
Around the web
- CrowdFlower earns Gartner “Cool Vendor” status for Information Innovation and Governance.
- Braintree surpasses one billion transactions per quarter milestone.
- Infosys wins three out of seven Catalyst Awards at TM forum Live.
- Baidu and PayPal announce strategic partnership.
- International Air Transport Association chooses fraud prevention technology from Featurespace.
- Top Image Systems announces eFlow AP 5.2 integration with SAP S/4HANA.
- Wipro and Compuware partner to launch mainframe center of excellence.
- Agreement Express ranked among top 100 technology companies in British Columbia by Business in Vancouver.
- SearchUnifiedCommunications features Bluescape in its look at use cases for digital collaborative whiteboards.
- Pendo Systems announces trio of new hires to support a “banner year” for the company.
- Central Bankshares now uses Jack Henry’s Banno for online banking.
- UN Migration Agency Selects Kony to Accelerate Digital Strategy to Reach More Migrants.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.