- “PayPal’s Braintree Tapped to Turn Pinterest Browsers into Consumers”
- “EyeVerify’s Partnership with Turkish Reseller Yields Vodafone Contract”
- “U.K.-based TransferWise: Growth and Metrics Updates“
Around the web
- TradeHero updates mobile iOS app.
- WSJ features how Venmo helps users instantly move money more cheaply.
- Apple lists Xero among group of business apps Apple is using to market the iPad for use in business.
- Indianapolis Business Journal looks at the rise of robo-advisors Betterment, Wealthfront, Hedgeable, and Motif Investing.
- TSYS launches its Chip Card on Demand to help issuers make the transition through the October chip-liability shift.
- Top Image Systems unveils its new mobile account opening and onboarding app, MobiENROLL.
- Benzinga interviews Igor Gonta, CEO of Market Prophit, on the launch of his Twitter-based, social media, smart beta index.
- Fox Business features Planwise, LendUp, Trulioo, Plaid, Wealthfront, TrueAccord, WePay, Flint, Lending Club, Prosper, LendingRobot, and FutureAdvisor in its roundup of “30 Hot Fintech Startups to Watch.”
- New York Business Journal reviews its gamification strategy of PFM solution, Qapital.
- Financial Times profiles LendUp and the “grubby end of U.S. debt.”
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.